Rubber Coating

This stuff is actually used to coat circuits and protect them etc. The official name is Hot-Melt Reusable Peel-Away Coating Style E, 1 lb, 350 Degree F Dipping Temerature 7762T11. I used it to try and encapsulate something. Although it would have been cool to enclose a bug or something, I decided to put in one of my Picasso birds. I actually really like the way that it turned out!