A simple digital camera that can be easily created in a fablab, a hackerspace, etc in order to facilitate:
- documentation of projects
- machine vision for MTM
- inspiration and creativity from nature, environment, things outside of fablabs
FR1 size camera
- VGA resolution
- can capture picture without a computer (SD card) or with (Serial, USB?)
- programmable in Assembly, C, Arduino (wiring) to take pictures at small intervals or because of sensors.
Part List available in Fab inventory (ATTINY 44A) +
image sensor with Jpeg compression - sparkfun JPEG Color Camera - UART Interface (50 dollars)
sd card socket.
- Milled with MTM
- Programmed with FabIsp programmer was impossible because the board is 3.3v (sd card and camera needs sub-regulated voltage). Used the AVRISPMKII instead.
- Case laser cut.
Monday 12/7 - part assembled.
Monday 12/14 - programming done.