Let there be motion
This week is difficult, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it... or maybe I'm just understanding that everything takes about two days longer than expected and de-bugging hardware is inordinately painful.
I borrowed a battery set up to power my board while I tried programming. Fortunately the battery worked, unfortunately the programming did not.
Time to test out what is and isn't working! Here I am checking the paths to ensure everything is soldered correctly... knowing me I probably forgot to add the microcontroller.
Although I tested it out, I kept coming up with the followign error when trying to program: