For this week, I decided to make a chair. The picture of the chair is below. I had trouble thinking in with 3d, but Ines was really helpful. I have attached some pictures of the progress that I have made so far.
For the first part, I made a press fit I have included the picture of it below. Whem the cnc was being used, the vacuum was not really working and so I had to use the chisel and sandpaper to cut through the stuff and make it better.
I then had to glue the stuff together and used stuff such as clambs to make the pieces better. I also had to used this tool to put pressure on the wood and allow me to make my pressfit.
The back of my chair had its dimensins were off and thus I was unable to finish making the chair, but here are some pictures.