For this week, we had to take the board from week6 and actually make it do something.
I soon realized that the board I had was broken as I was trying to program it.
The problem was two traces did not have the minimum distance that the roland mill
required and so they fused. The first thing that I did was redraw the board.
This is the picture of the redrawn board. I had added some extra jumpers just to
After I had redrawn the board, I programmed the board both using the c code
and the arduino code. The following are pictures of the arduino and the
c code. For the arduino code, make sure one uses the correct mapping as
everything doesn't really match up. I did the hello world stuff, but found the
led stuff much more interesting.
Here is a video of the light working.