This week we used a computer software called Eagle to design and cut our very own Arduinos. The software wasn't very user-friendly and I spent a long time struggling with the libraries and just starting to use the system.
The first attempt I made at the circuit board was a disaster. I couldn't manage to separate the individual connections and they all stuck together. The AutoRouting feature seemed to only cause problems for me and refused to route all of the wires that I needed it to.
On the second attempt, I still used Auto Routing but I moved the components around. I was sure this time that it would work so I tried cutting it on the Modela. It still couldnt separate some of the wires and ended up being another bust.
Third Try! this time, when I cut it , It came out nicely! yay!
This shows how the modela will cut the board, with my initials and cute dragon in the corner!
This si the after cut of the board. After this I soldered on the parts and programmed it. I got a green light! yay! It works great! what a success :)