Week 7: Embedded Programming
The fabISP I built last time didn't work. My laptop (Windows 10) was not able to recognize the USBtiny. I tried the connectivity and short check using a multimeter but could not find any problem on the board.
So I just tried to replace the Attiny 45 chip with the new one. But when I desoldered the chip on the board, the copper pad was removed from the board as well, so I couldn't solder the new chip on the board. I just used lead to connect the each pin to the rest part of the trace of the board and it looks like a bug - spider - on the board. But it still didn't work.