Rapid-Prototyping of Rapid-Prototyping Machines:
How to Make Something that Makes (almost) Anything
- Keeter, Matthew Joseph. "Hierarchical volumetric object representations for digital fabrication workflows." MS diss., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2013.
- Frisken, Sarah F., Ronald N. Perry, Alyn P. Rockwood, and Thouis R. Jones. "Adaptively sampled distance fields: a general representation of shape for computer graphics." In Proceedings of the 27th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, pp. 249-254. ACM Press/Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 2000.
Duff, Tom. "Interval arithmetic recursive subdivision for implicit functions and constructive solid geometry." In ACM SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 131-138. ACM, 1992.
- Pasko, Alexander, Valery Adzhiev, Alexei Sourin, and Vladimir Savchenko. "Function representation in geometric modeling: concepts, implementation and applications." The Visual Computer 11, no. 8 (1995): 429-446.
- Seitz, Steven M., Brian Curless, James Diebel, Daniel Scharstein, and Richard Szeliski. "A comparison and evaluation of multi-view stereo reconstruction algorithms." In Computer vision and pattern recognition, 2006 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, vol. 1, pp. 519-528. IEEE, 2006.
- Kirschner, Friedrich. "The Milkscanner." Proceedings Editors: Ellen Yi-Luen Do (Georgia Tech, USA) Mark D. Gross (Carnegie Mellon University, USA) Ian Oakley (University of Madeira, Portugal): 7.
- Lanman, Douglas, and Gabriel Taubin. "Build your own 3D scanner: 3D photography for beginners." In ACM SIGGRAPH 2009 Courses, p. 8. ACM, 2009.
- Tunwattanapong, Borom, Graham Fyffe, Paul Graham, Jay Busch, Xueming Yu, Abhijeet Ghosh, and Paul Debevec. "Acquiring reflectance and shape from continuous spherical harmonic illumination." ACM Transactions on graphics (TOG) 32, no. 4 (2013): 109.
- Kirmani, Ahmed, Tyler Hutchison, James Davis, and Ramesh Raskar. "Looking around the corner using ultrafast transient imaging." International journal of computer vision 95, no. 1 (2011): 13-28.
- develop and document your machines and capabilities