This week's assignment was to fabricate a programmable circuit. I started with downloading the template image, loading it in FabModules and milling the board.
I was lucky to face no difficulties in milling the board, and the first attempt turned out pretty neat. Whole process of milling took no more than half an hour.
Next step was soldering, which was a super amusing task. I faced no problem in soldering. I made a bridge for two times, and both times I melted and took away the extra solder with no difficulties.
After finishing the fabrication, it was the time for testing if the board works, and then programming the circuit. The green light approved that I did a good job! And at the final step, I used FabISP to program my ISP.