Week 6 - Cellular Automata

I programmed the following cellular automata, the notes below show how the various collision cases are handled. When you start changing these into non-realistic cases, it starts looking really cool. This is the first time I've programmed something in Javascript from scratch without doing Python first. I'm pretty happy with the output although I'm sure the actual code could do with some formatting.

I added in the starting blocks of particles plus all the randomly dispersed ones after we reviewed this in class. My collision cases clearly aren't quite right.

These notes show how I determined the collision cases.