Closed-loop control system
Model the operation of a self-reproducing machine
- Make things a bit easier and consume shorter time for everyone.
- Interested in how open source hardware disseminate and maintained. Difference between software and hardware
- Personally involved in a FabLab launch in Brazil, I want to help something
- Axis/head controller software connected with HTML5 interface/application
- Improve gestalt framework and develop as a common OS for multi-axes machines
- tweaked some codes
- Do not know limitations: High-speed, high-precision
- e.g. Easier design of simple electronic circuits than using Eagle
- Methodology how to disseminate the culture - encourage replications
- How to make construction easier/ precise
- cardboard approach
- DIY Consumables
- Make a desktop filament maker for 3D printers
- Recycle plastic materials (maybe refer to the FabLab Bohol (Philippine) project)
- FabLab Sorocaba wanted to use plastic bottles for something
- Educational kit: make a desktop milling machine or 3D printer using improved gestalt framework and commodity modules as much as possible
- FabLab Sorocaba in an engineering school is starting to launch. Would like to double the number of equipments by creating them.
- Make a PCB building and mount parts in alternative ways
- Wanted to seek ways to make PCBs and electronic circuits easier for beginners from my past experience in htmaa.