Embedded Programming

Similar to Electronics Design Week, this week just required coming back to the concepts a couple of times over, letting it all sink in, and then revisiting with a fresh pair of eyes. In general, after multiple combinations of drivers installed in my computer, FabISP's connected, and code re-generated, I finally got it to work! Some critical issues below:

First, when there was a problem making a hex file:

When my FabISP was not being considered

When I finally got it to work (see command lines for debugging) and remove .txt to a file:

A sign that the boards were talking to each other:

When my code worked on my board!

But then I gave it a hacked code and it did not like it: