I made a Charlieplexed RGB LED array. See more here.
I experimented with Hydrostone composites. See the full range of materials on the weekly page.
I made a capacitive USB keypad as an input device, but I am still debugging the software. Read more here.
My something big was 6 foam molds to make a big hypercube. Read about the work in progress here.
I worked with my boards from previous weeks and made and programmed a Fabduino. See more details on the full page.
I experimented with molding and casting this week. I made a plastic hypercube with 6 identical rubber molds.
I experimented with three-color LEDs and color mixing for this week. See the page, with a video too.
I worked with 3D models and tried to 3D-print a moveable part. See the page for more details.
A late post to the front page, but I put my circuit build milling and soldering experience here. After I wrote that update, I revived my USB key version by replacing the capacitors and the crystal. The same trick didn’t help my first mini-USB board, however.